Monday, October 1, 2007

Urbandale geocaching udpate

From the parks and rec director's follow-up message to me:

I have a meeting on October 23, 2007 with the group of representatives from different cities, and police departments, etc. regarding the next step for getting the signs put in. After that, I should be able to give you more details.
Right now I just know that Des Moines and West Des Moines are putting in some signs, and are being the "pilot" groups.

I will keep you posted, and greatly appreciate your interest and help with this!
I hope it works out to gain the assistance from your group....as we get more firm details on the project.
-----
In other news, I have been very hesitant to face the mosquitoes and go after some cool-sounding geocaches. The mosquitoes are bad enough in my yard, I cannot imagine going in to a wooded area and having the bugs be better. We have a geocoin to place (still), and I am feeling bad about keeping it this long, so I may stick it in an urban, already found, cache.

No comments: