Saturday, September 1, 2007

To give up, or not to give up

My younger son, G of GAIN Academy, and I have searched for a couple of nanocaches in the past week. He and I are beginning to believe that we ought to give up all searches for these small caches. It's just not fun if you are 9 years old and can't find the cache in 10 minutes or so. He isn't patient enough to hang in there with me. So do I give up caching with my son and search alone? Do I just take him to the bigger-sized caches? Will the community begin to place containers big enough to allow swag in the near future? Will the weather stay nice enough for us to stay outside all the time? Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

To wrap up, I would like to say thank you to Team GamSci for the Jordan Creek Bookcrossing. "G" and I had a nice bike ride, saw a deer, explored the cache area, and recalled nice things about the old cache that used to be there.

No comments: