Tuesday, December 25, 2007

high temperatures

Today our high temperature was around 40 F -- perfectly sunny and windless, too. My older son and I spent some time trekking around my family's home place, found a rabbit warren, then we joined some others in the family to make snowmen out in the front yard. Had I been in a place to hike and/or geocache, I would have been. The weather was wonderful. Bushwhacking in the winter is also wonderful.

Although I have not been out hunting for geocaches, people have been out seeking mine. Yesterday (the weather was not as nice as today's) someone visited two of my geocaches (Little Bunny and Wise Guys). I always like nice comments that say more than "TNLNSL," so I was quite pleased to read a whole sentence, no abbreviations in geo-speak either.

No comments: